nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi config issues
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 16:19:55 GMT
ryan

we'll likely need to see the full stack trace and a good bit more
context on the configuration.

nifi on rel7 is an extremely common deployment scenario so that part
is good/easy and now it is likely a matter of config.

Thanks
On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 12:18 PM McGary, Ryan - US <ryan.mcgary@caci.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>                 My company is in the process of standing up a Test environment, and we're
installing Nifi on one of our Rhel7 servers.  We are running into some issues, however.  When
Nifi is configured for http, it runs just fine, but as soon as we change the config to https
it starts putting out errors.  We think we have the Key/truststore configured correctly, but
after we start the nifi service we continuously get the "org.apache.nifi.web.NiFiCoreException:
Unable to start Flow Controller." error.  Googling brought up many different responses, but
none of them seemed to fix our problem.  Just wondering if the developers could help, or perhaps
point me in the right direction? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.