nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Milan Das <m...@interset.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to NIFI (Hazelcast Custom processor)
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 01:49:17 GMT
Thanks Mike.
I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5786
I will create a PR with NIFI-5786 and request for review.

Thanks,
Milan Das

´╗┐On 11/4/18, 8:00 PM, "Mike Thomsen" <mikerthomsen@gmail.com> wrote:

    Milan,

    Yeah, add at least a Jira ticket that describes what you did. Doesn't have
    to be multiple, unless you just want to break it down into smaller and
    faster reviews. (ex. if the PR is 10k LOC and 4 processors, might be faster
    to make it 4 tickets)

    Thanks,

    Mike