nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Globally configure Backpressure count and size for all queues
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2018 01:10:57 GMT
Hello,

You can substitute back-pressure configurations saved in your
flow.xml.gz file before restarting NiFi.

# For example, use sed command. The command creates updated-flow.xml.gz
gunzip -c conf/flow.xml.gz |sed
's/<backPressureObjectThreshold>10000<\/backPressureObjectThreshold>/<backPressureObjectThreshold>3000000<\/backPressureObjectThreshold>/g'
| gzip > conf/updated-flow.xml.gz

# Then confirm the changes and replace the original
mv conf/flow.xml.gz conf/flow.xml.gz.org
mv conf/updated-flow.xml.gz conf/flow.xml.gz

Thanks,
Koji