nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge multiple xml files into one file
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2018 01:32:09 GMT
Hi Bhasker,

MergeRecord processor can do the job.
If your XML files are compressed, you can use CompressContent with
'decompress' mode in front of MergeRecord.

Please refer this NiFi flow template as an example for MergeRecord
merging multiple XML files.
https://gist.github.com/ijokarumawak/eeaf519a7ceea476fa452f7aa2ee5671

Also, the additional detail for XMLRecordSetWriter can be helpful.
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-record-serialization-services-nar/1.8.0/org.apache.nifi.xml.XMLRecordSetWriter/additionalDetails.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Koji