nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Recovering corrupt flowfile repo
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 20:18:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to restore a corrupt flowfile repo using these instructions:
https://community.hortonworks.com/content/supportkb/149943/errorjavaioioexception-expected-to-read-a-sentinel.html

I get basically the same error noted on that post.  However, the
instructions reference a jar called

nifi-toolkit-flowfile-repo-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar

I downloaded nifi-toolkit 1.6.0 (since that's the nifi version I'm
using), and I see a nifi-toolkit-flowanalyzer-1.6.0.jar,
but nothing called nifi-toolkit-flowfile-repo.

Does anyone know where this tool lives now?

Thanks,

Joe

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do