nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Extension Registry
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 18:00:18 GMT
Mark

Can you describe your use case from the user perspective both for the
entity that would upload the items and demarcate them as a group as
well as the user that would consume those bundles?

I ask because the point here is that nars are themselves a 'group' in
that they are a logical/contained grouping of extensions.  These can
have relationships to other nars as we know.  And flows are designed
against specific components that come from certain nars for which we
know the precise coordinates.  When importing flows that depend on
these the system will be able to automatically acquire all that it
needs.

Thanks