nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of MetricsReportingTask?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:34:57 GMT
You should be able to make your own NAR with two modules like:

nifi-cloudwatch-metrics - contains your service implementation with a
provided dependency on nifi-metrics-reporter-service-api
nifi-cloudwatch-metrics-nar - packages your implementation and has a
NAR dependency on nifi-metrics-reporter-service-api-nar

Similar to this example:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Maven+Projects+for+Extensions#MavenProjectsforExtensions-LinkingProcessorsandControllerServices