nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Doug McDonald <doug.mcdon...@bmtglobal.com>
Subject Persitant workflow file with NiFi and Docker[ra]
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:17:49 GMT
Hi all,

I recently had an issue with how to use docker and NiFi to persist workflows which I posted
on stackoverflow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50486952/start-nifi-docker-with-custom-nar-and-workflow

I was recommended to post an article I wrote documenting the process in case it would help
others, here is that post:

http://dougmcdonald.co.uk/running-nifi-in-docker/

I hope it helps someone out,

Cheers,

Doug

Doug McDonald
Senior Software Developer
BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org>
Tel:

01225 473778

EMail:

doug.mcdonald@bmtglobal.com<mailto:doug.mcdonald@bmtglobal.com>

RLI EMail:

doug.mcdonald@bmtdefence.r.mil.uk<mailto:doug.mcdonald@bmtdefence.r.mil.uk>

LinkedIn:

Doug McDonald<uk.linkedin.com/in/dougajmcdonald>

Website:

www.bmt.org<http://www.bmt.org>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D488A6.B5897460]<http://www.bmt.org/>

LinkedIn<https://www.bmt.org/linkedin/> | Twitter<https://www.bmt.org/twitter/>
| Facebook<https://www.bmt.org/facebook/> | YouTube<https://www.bmt.org/youtube/>

BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org>, Floor 2, Studio 5-11, 5 Millbay
Road, Plymouth, PL1 3LF, UK
Registered in England & Wales, Registered no. 02326885, Registered office Goodrich House,
1 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8LZ.
Unless otherwise agreed by BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org> in
writing, all work, services, goods or products supplied by BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org>
shall be subject to and governed by BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org>'s
own terms and conditions which are available for inspection from BMT Defence & Security
UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org> on request.
E-mail confidentiality notice and disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the mail addressee(s)
shown. If you are not that person, you are not allowed to read it, to take any action based
upon it or to copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should please
delete it from your system. BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org> does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments
which arise as a result of internet transmission, nor accept liability for statements which
are those of the author and clearly not made on behalf of BMT Defence & Security UK Ltd<http://www.bmt.org>.
[cid:image002.gif@01D488A6.B5897460]Please consider the environmental impacts of printing
this email, and only do so if really necessary

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware Mimecast Ltd.