nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hendrickson <ryan.andrew.hendrick...@gmail.com>
Subject Include Section for Processor Breaking Changes in Changelog
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 15:52:49 GMT
Hi,
   I recently upgraded a NiFi from 1.4 to 1.8 and found a breaking change.
The ExecuteStreamCommand processor, in NiFi 1.5, introduced a new
relationship for errors (NIFI-4559
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4559>).  The consequence:  We
missed that 1 of our many processors moved into an invalid state.  A week
later, we notice that part of our flow wasn't processing data because it's
waiting for the new relationship to be drawn.

   It'd be great if in the Release Notes
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12341668>
changes
like these are highlighted under a specific section, such as "Breaking
changes."

Thanks
Best,
Ryan