nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributions and getting started
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:19:01 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Glad to see you are having more success. I recommend subscribing to the dev@nifi.apache.org
from the community over the last two days. You can view those here [1].

The gRPC bundle is not always required for the build, but if it exists, then subsequent builds
do require that profile to be enabled. We hope to make this easier to handle with upcoming
improvements.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/570136ec0f230d5d22d707e029e9287effe12e31d78ffdbc7dabc09a@%3Cdev.nifi.apache.org%3E

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org