nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 02:30:28 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Nathan
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code contribution
especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on the
mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!

Welcome and congratulations!

- Tony