nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advanced UI button on Update Attributes
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 03:00:41 GMT
Probably you've already found a solution, but just in case, did you
update nifi-processor-configuration file, too?
nifi-update-attribute-ui/src/main/webapp/META-INF/nifi-processor-configuration

Thanks,
Koji

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 7:29 PM DAVID SMITH
<davidrsmith@btinternet.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi
> I am looking to create a bespoke processor based very loosely on the Update Attribute
processor set, I have taken a copy of the update attribute bundle and changed the name of
the bundle and its components to nifi-test-build-processor, nifi-test-build-model etc, I have
also amended the pom files to reference these new names. However, when I build the new test
processor set, it builds and loads in NiFi 1.8.0 but the Advanced button has disappeared in
the UpdateAttribute processor configuration. Can anyone tell me what I have missed, I have
done this once before but I can't remember what the answer is?