nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 11:50:24 GMT
Congratulations Ed!

On January 2, 2019 at 21:36:45, Tony Kurc (tkurc@apache.org) wrote:

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ed has
accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018, in areas
such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also, many of you
have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users mailing
lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony