nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Dao Cong Tuan <sys_dc_t...@honda.com.vn>
Subject [System Requirement] Please support to me about system requirement
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2019 05:38:22 GMT
Dear Apache NiFi support team,

Currently, We development report system and using Open ETL (Apache NiFi) to migrate text file
to SQL Server.

[cid:image004.jpg@01D4A4F3.8957FC40]

On official web page, System requirements information is incomplete.
How to estimate RAM. CPU, Diskspace....?

Please support to me.
[cid:image006.jpg@01D4A4F3.8957FC40]

Best Regards,
-- =========================================== --
    [cid:image002.png@01D3DF19.406D7CD0]
    Dao Cong Tuan
    IT Solution Dept - IT Div - ADM Unit.

   Honda Vietnam Co., Ltd.
   Head Office & Factory
   Address: Phuc Yen town, Vinh Phuc prov, Vietnam
   Tel: (+84) 211-3868-888  ext: 6270
   Mobile: (+84)982930348 (Group call - 130661)
   Email: Sys_dc_tuan@honda.com.vn<mailto:Sys_dc_tuan@honda.com.vn>
   Website: http://www.honda.com.vn<http://www.honda.com.vn/>

Statement of Confidentiality:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended
solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is
sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received
this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the
sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.