nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Rick Medlin" <Rick.Med...@MedImpact.com>
Subject RE: Regular expression question
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:15:37 GMT
This was resovled.

Rick M.

From: Rick Medlin
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:24 PM
To: 'dev@nifi.apache.org' <dev@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Regular expression question

Hi,

I'm trying to filter for a particular file name and I've tried both of these expressions.
 The file name begins with e510:

${filename:contains('e510')}
${filename:startsWith('e510')}

Both of them return errors saying that they are not valid Java Regular Expressions.  I'm new
to Nifi so I don't know if something is off in our environment or not.  Any assistance would
be appreciated.

Rick Medlin
Software Engineer IV

858-790-6495  office

rick.medlin@medimpact.com<mailto:rick.medlin@medimpact.com>
www.medimpact.com<http://www.medimpact.com/>

MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
10181 Scripps Gateway Ct.
San Diego, CA 92131

This transmission, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of those to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law and/or may contain confidential individually identifiable
health information protected under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
of 1996 ("HIPAA") and other statutes. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you received this transmission in error, please notify the original sender immediately and