nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bronislav Jitnikov <shadi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automated Testing of Nifi Flow by injecting data into Processors
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 06:59:11 GMT
I think, you can use https://pypi.org/project/nipyapi/ to create test
scenario for integration testing of complete flow without access data in
source system. I work on template for similar task, but only in start of my
way.
As an idea Create Python script that
1. deploy flow from Bucket to testing enviroment
2. load test data to quey after source system access processor (source)
3. Run flow except source step by step
4. Check result in queue after each processor.

May be create some module that can smiplify this task.