nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Direct access to FlowFile Content Repository Path?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 05:05:19 GMT
Peter

It is not possible and if it were it would only be available for repo
implementations that use files and further would need to be limited to
cases where the content on disk was in a file by itself (unlikely) or for
processes that would honor the offsets and length, would be read only, etc..

Another option is to just invoke the 3rd party lib on the files before
pulling them into nifi.  If data arrives in list/fetch run list/execute
custom/fetch instead maybe.

Thanks