nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pwi...@micron.com>
Subject Direct access to FlowFile Content Repository Path?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 04:18:11 GMT
I'm working on a custom processor. The processor calls a 3rd party library that needs the path
to my FlowFile content (no streams/arrays, just file names).

I could write the content out to a temp file, but the content is already right there in the
content repository... and many of the files are very large, and it would increase execution
times a lot to write the data to a temp location a second time.

Is it possible, in the context of a custom processor, to get the path to the FlowFile in the
content repo?

Thanks,
  Peter