nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Taylor <jhtay...@everwatchsolutions.com>
Subject Re: issue w/ using MongoClientService w/ custom mongo processors
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 20:34:41 GMT
Mike,
So, thank you for directing me close to the neighborhood I needed to look at.  I will share
how I was able to resolve the issue. I examined the nifi-mongo-db nar's pom and it looked
extremely similar to our nar's pom.  I then noticed the nifi-mongodb-services-nar and looked
there also for answers and noticed how that was referring to "nifi-mongodb-services".  That
was the ticket and helped our custom mongo processors play nice w/ creating MongoClientServices
within the nifi UI at runtime.  Below is exactly what I added to our nifi nar's pom and had
things work for us:
<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
            <artifactId>nifi-mongodb-services</artifactId>
            <version>${nifi.version}</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>

Regards,