nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Registry Root Template
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 00:07:22 GMT
No, the root group is not available for flow versioning. You can version any child process
groups, and can easily take a flow or flow segment that is on the root and move it to a process
group by right-clicking the selected components (include connections) and select “Group”.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com