nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Knell <craig.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registry Root Template
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 04:27:58 GMT
Thanks.  I thought so.
It’s a shame as we’d love to have a base template from registry

Best regards

Craig Knell

Mobile 61 402128615
Skype craigknell

> On 22 May 2019, at 08:07, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:
>
> No, the root group is not available for flow versioning. You can version any child process
groups, and can easily take a flow or flow segment that is on the root and move it to a process
group by right-clicking the selected components (include connections) and select “Group”.