nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <ald...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda
Date Thu, 23 May 2019 13:23:03 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project.
We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
features.  Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project.  Thank you for
all your efforts!

Welcome and congratulations!

--aldrin