nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Sivaprasanna <sivaprasanna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution
Date Sun, 12 May 2019 14:59:10 GMT
Hi Abdelwahid,

First place to start would be filing a Jira ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI

Then you can follow the usual review process by forking the project on
GitHub, commit your code, make a PR and also attach the patch to the Jira
that you created.

Please take a look at this guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide. This
guide helped me a lot when I started off and was exactly in your position.

-
Sivaprasanna