nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Cheryl Barkauskas <flying_oce...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject contributing to apache nifi
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 17:09:40 GMT
Hello NiFi dev,
I have just started using Apache NiFi, and I am interested in helping out the project. I found
the contributor guide at Contributor Guide - Apache NiFi - Apache Software Foundation and
wondered if you would have a use for me as a documentation contributor--I see there are a
fair number of Jira tasks that match nifi+doc. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to
give--maybe 2-4 hours a week. Would this be enough to be useful?

--Cheryl

|  |  |

|  |
Contributor Guide - Apache NiFi - Apache Software Foundation