nifi-dev mailing list archives

From jcro...@yahoo.com.INVALID
Subject Why is there no SSL Context Service for the GetSQS Processor?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 18:03:23 GMT
Hello nice nifi dev folks,

I'm trying to use GetSQS to pull SQS messages from an SQS queue whose URL begins with "https://sqs..."

I get the following error when I run the processor: "Unable to execute HTTP request: Remote
host closed connection during handshake"

And I'm having a hard time figuring out where nifi is getting its certificates, or even which
certificate it's presenting, if any.

It's a curious thing that the GetSQS processor does NOT let you choose an SSL Context Service,
but other AWS-related processors such as "FetchS3Object" do have the "SSL Context Service"
property.

I have valid AWS credentials. I can "FetchS3Object" all day long. But this GetSQS processor
isn't working at all and I suspect it's because of this missing property.

Does anyone know why it's missing or how I can work around it?

Thanks!

John