nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Evan Reynolds <e...@usermind.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: First contribution - did I do it right?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2019 00:08:13 GMT
Perfect - that's all I needed to know, and I figured it would be a while
before someone had time to go over it. No worries!!

I might go ahead and look to see if I can figure out the other issues,
then - if nothing else, it's being kind of fun! :-)

-Evan

Evan Reynolds
evan@usermind.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CB64D2.4D120F10