nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Weeks <swe...@weeksconsulting.us>
Subject Re: NiFi Toolkit CLI Token Creation
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:28:23 GMT
Got it, I've been trying to read some of this on my phone and missed something. Currently it
looks like the NiFi Client JerseyNiFiClient.java was setup to support token(JWT) based requests
but from what I can tell those methods are never called anywhere. NiFi Registry Client only
implemented the implicit security and proxied entity methods.

It looks like I should be able to lookup the auth token and add it to the Jersey WebTarget
Headers in the two clients so it would be there on every request. I'll have to do some testing
but that might not require too many changes. In theory it could also support username/password
auth as well doing it the same way.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29056051/adding-authorization-header-to-jersey-sse-client-request

Thanks
Shawn