nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Denes Arvay <de...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need Help on Nifi replace text with regex
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 13:09:57 GMT
Hi,

Just to clarify: you basically want to trim the extra characters from the
beginning and end of your XML fragment, right?

It's possible with the ReplaceText processor, with the following settings:
- search value: (?s).*(<FLIGHT-IN>.+</FLIGHT-IN>).*
- replacement value: $1
- replacement strategy: regex replace
- evaluation mode: entire text

I don't know how performant this is and if there is a better way to do
this, though.

Best,
Denes