nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Weeks <swe...@weeksconsulting.us>
Subject Re: NiFi Toolkit CLI Token Creation
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:26:16 GMT
Turns out there isn't going to be an easy way like I thought. Looking at everything it seems
to me that you can generalize all the different jersey clients as with headers or without
headers. Currently they all support this as a way to implement proxies that the Client Factory
wraps things at creation time. Obviously I don't want to break a number of folks work and
I was wondering if it's likely that external projects are relying on the NiFiRegistryClient.java
and NiFiClient.java interfaces.

I was thinking about adding with header methods to them and with that the proxied entity versions
could eventually be swapped over since proxy is just another header. Thoughts? Horrible Idea?

Thanks
Shawn