nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Evan Reynolds <e...@usermind.com.INVALID>
Subject First contribution - did I do it right?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 20:59:25 GMT
I had a problem with the MergeRecord processor which I tracked down to a
bug, so I fixed it. I thought I'd create a ticket and submit that back
up, but the ticket says it isn't visible and I am not sure if I did
something wrong or if that's expected until the Jira is reviewed? The
contributor's guide (which is amazingly helpful!) didn't have much on that!

So I thought I'd ask - did I do this correctly? There are a few other
things I'd love to track down and fix but I figured I'd get one through
before looking for more!

(and the git pull request is linked in the ticket)

Thank you - and I hope it was appropriate to ask here about it!

Evan Reynolds
evan@usermind.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CB64D2.4D120F10