nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Weeks <swe...@weeksconsulting.us>
Subject Re: Errors Building from Master
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2019 15:47:57 GMT
It was just maven being maven. Clearing .m2 and running again fixed it.

On 11/20/19, 9:32 AM, "Shawn Weeks" <sweeks@weeksconsulting.us> wrote:

    I’m getting failures building NiFi from master on the nifi-hive3-processors like this.
I’m building on a Mac with OpenJDK 8. I’m assuming I’m missing some build depency.

    [ERROR] Failure executing groovy-eclipse compiler:
    [ERROR] 1. WARNING in /Users/sweeks/Projects/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-hive-bundle/nifi-hive3-processors/src/test/java/org/apache/hive/streaming/StubConnectionError.java
(at line 19)
    [ERROR]               public class StubConnectionError extends ConnectionError {
    [ERROR] The serializable class StubConnectionError does not declare a static final serialVersionUID
field of type long