nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Weeks <swe...@weeksconsulting.us>
Subject Revision Source for AtomicDistributedMapCacheClient
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:01:06 GMT
Where does the value from revision come from on the call to replace in AtomicDistributedMapCacheClient?
What should it be set to on a call to replace if a revision isn’t provided? I’m looking
at the WaitNotifyProtocol class and it looks like revision isn’t even used. If that’s
the case then the changes I did a while back to add support for AtomicDistributedMapCacheClient
to HBase doesn’t actually work with Wait Notify as the values in the call to replace will
never work. I think that means that Wait Notify isn’t updating the cache in an atomic way
either but I may be missing something.

Thanks
Shawn