nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Weeks <swe...@weeksconsulting.us>
Subject Errors Building from Master
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2019 15:32:06 GMT
I’m getting failures building NiFi from master on the nifi-hive3-processors like this. I’m
building on a Mac with OpenJDK 8. I’m assuming I’m missing some build depency.

[ERROR] Failure executing groovy-eclipse compiler:
[ERROR] 1. WARNING in /Users/sweeks/Projects/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-hive-bundle/nifi-hive3-processors/src/test/java/org/apache/hive/streaming/StubConnectionError.java
(at line 19)
[ERROR]               public class StubConnectionError extends ConnectionError {
[ERROR] The serializable class StubConnectionError does not declare a static final serialVersionUID
field of type long