nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Velumani, Manoj" <Manoj.Velum...@spglobal.com>
Subject NiFi Cluster Joining Issue
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:55:42 GMT
Hello team,

Hope you are doing great.

I am Manoj from Data Architect team at S&P Global.

We are working on Apache NiFi Open Source for the past year and we have built a SQL P2P Replication
solution using Apache NiFi and its working pretty good with the solution. But when we started
scaling to 100s of table in the NiFi cluster we started getting the below error and the cluster
disconnects no nodes join the cluster. Any help on the reason for this error would be much
helpful

2019-11-18 17:20:07,260 INFO [main] o.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController Successfully synchronized
controller with proposed flow
2019-11-18 17:20:17,280 INFO [main] o.a.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService Connecting Node:
avgdpsnifigs-3.stage.mktint.global:80
2019-11-18 17:20:17,285 INFO [main] o.a.n.c.c.n.LeaderElectionNodeProtocolSender Determined
that Cluster Coordinator is located at avgdpsnifigs-2.stage.mktint.global:9999; will use this
address for sending heartbeat messages
2019-11-18 17:21:35,405 INFO [Write-Ahead Local State Provider Maintenance] org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog
org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog@3a1540be checkpointed with 1 Records and 0 Swap Files
in 23 milliseconds (Stop-the-world time = 1 milliseconds, Clear Edit Logs time = 1 millis),
max Transaction ID 0
2019-11-18 17:23:18,199 WARN [main] o.a.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService Failed to connect
to cluster due to: org.apache.nifi.cluster.protocol.ProtocolException: Failed unmarshalling
'CONNECTION_RESPONSE' protocol message from avgdpsnifigs-2.stage.mktint.global/10.21.38.97:9999
due to: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Thank you,
Manoj.

________________________________

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer. S&P Global Inc. reserves the right,
subject to applicable local law, to monitor, review and process the content of any electronic
message or information sent to or from S&P Global Inc. e-mail addresses without informing
the sender or recipient of the message. By sending electronic message or information to S&P
Global Inc. e-mail addresses you, as the sender, are consenting to S&P Global Inc. processing
any of your personal data therein.