nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SMB/CIFS support in NiFi
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:47:36 GMT
Hi Si,

Thanks for jumping in. I am not aware of any existing work on such a
processor, but it'd definitely be a nice addition. Feel free to open a pull
request with your processors when you feel it's ready for a review. IMHO,
you can open a pull request for a Put processor without the List/Fetch
couple.

Hope this helps,
Pierre