nifi-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Venkata Raghava Raju Bhupathiraju <vbhupathir...@softility.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Issues while configuring nifi cluster
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 12:05:20 GMT
Hello Andy,

Thanks for your support, I have deleted the flow.xmlgz file and restarted
both the nodes. Now the Cluster has been connected after restarting the
nodes.

Thanks,
*Raghava Raju*
Softility, Inc. | E: vbhupathiraju@softilityinc.com


On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 5:06 AM Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:

> The message about the blank sensitive properties key is important and is
> informing you that the sensitive configuration values are not being
> protected because that key has not been set. However, it is not blocking
> any operations from occurring.
>
> The subsequent messages are telling you that the Flow Registry does not
> contain the specific version (version 2) of one of the flows being used, so
> the node cannot sync with it. Then it reports that the node cannot join the
> cluster because the local flow is not the same as the cluster flow. If you
> have made local changes and want to keep them, you’ll have to perform
> manual synchronization on the cluster nodes to duplicate those changes. If
> not, you can delete the flow.xml.gz file from the local node’s conf/
> directory and after restarting, the node will inherit the cluster flow.
>
> For node 2, the same message as the beginning of node 1 is occurring. You
> should check that your Flow Registry is configured correctly and has the
> most recent version of the flow under version control.
>
>
> Andy LoPresto
> alopresto@apache.org
> *alopresto.apache@gmail.com <alopresto.apache@gmail.com>*
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> On Nov 4, 2019, at 7:27 AM, Venkata Raghava Raju Bhupathiraju <
> vbhupathiraju@softility.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Andy,
>
> Thanks for you response, Please find the below errors in the log file from
> both the Nifi Cluster servers,
>
> *Nifi - 1*
>
> 2019-11-04 14:04:51,070 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                A blank sensitive
> properties key was provided                 *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:51,070 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                   Specify a
> unique key in nifi.properties                    *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:51,070 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                         for
> nifi.sensitive.props.key                         *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *
>                                            *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *            The Encrypt Config
> Tool in NiFi Toolkit can be used to            *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                       migrate the
> flow to the new key                        *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor
> ********************************************************************************
> 2019-11-04 14:04:56,455 ERROR [Framework Task Thread Thread-1]
> o.a.nifi.groups.StandardProcessGroup Failed to synchronize
> StandardProcessGroup[identifier=b066b84a-016d-1000-ffff-ffffaf957491] with
> Flow Registry because could not retrieve version 2 of flow with identifier
> 091ba32b-270a-43e5-9459-2e56e2650950 in bucket
> fdaf7347-5f0a-4a8b-90f6-a2ffbd1e4636
> 2019-11-04 14:09:58,043 ERROR [Reconnect to Cluster]
> o.a.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService Handling reconnection request
> failed due to: org.apache.nifi.controller.UninheritableFlowException:
> Failed to connect node to cluster because local flow is different than
> cluster flow.
> 2019-11-04 14:09:58,072 ERROR [Reconnect to Cluster]
> o.a.n.c.c.node.NodeClusterCoordinator Event Reported for 10.1.1.14:8081
> -- Node disconnected from cluster due to
> org.apache.nifi.controller.UninheritableFlowException: Failed to connect
> node to cluster because local flow is different than cluster flow.
>
> *Nifi - 2*
>
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor
> ********************************************************************************
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                A blank sensitive
> properties key was provided                 *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                   Specify a
> unique key in nifi.properties                    *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                         for
> nifi.sensitive.props.key                         *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *
>                                            *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *            The Encrypt Config
> Tool in NiFi Toolkit can be used to            *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                       migrate the
> flow to the new key                        *
> 2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
> org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor
> ********************************************************************************
> 2019-11-04 14:04:58,336 ERROR [Framework Task Thread Thread-1]
> o.a.nifi.groups.StandardProcessGroup Failed to synchronize
> StandardProcessGroup[identifier=b066b84a-016d-1000-ffff-ffffaf957491] with
> Flow Registry because could not retrieve version 2 of flow with identifier
> 091ba32b-270a-43e5-9459-2e56e2650950 in bucket
> fdaf7347-5f0a-4a8b-90f6-a2ffbd1e4636
>
> Thanks,
> *Raghava Raju*
> Softility, Inc. | E: vbhupathiraju@softilityinc.com
>
>
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 8:54 PM Chakradhar Mummadi <cmummadi@softility.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ++Raghava
>> _______________________
>> Thank you,
>> *Sai Chakradhar Reddy Mummadi*
>> Sentini GeoSol
>> E: cmummadi@softility.com <ngoli@sentinigeosol.com> | M: +91 8147 795 190
>> <callto:+91+8147+795+190>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 5:33 AM Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Images do not come through consistently on this email list, so please
>>> host that elsewhere and link to it, or copy/paste the content of it.
>>>
>>> Without seeing the image, I am not positive, but based on the other text
>>> in your email, I suspect your nifi.sensitive.props.key value is empty in
>>> nifi.properties. This is not a blocker but is strongly discouraged.
>>>
>>> The second issue is likely a malformed XML file in users.xml or
>>> authorizers.xml. It could also be the flow.xml.gz file. Without additional
>>> debugging information (further stack trace, those XML files), we will not
>>> be able to help more than that. If you can share those, please do.
>>>
>>> Andy LoPresto
>>> alopresto@apache.org
>>> *alopresto.apache@gmail.com <alopresto.apache@gmail.com>*
>>> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>>>
>>> On Oct 31, 2019, at 1:24 PM, Venkata Raghava Raju Bhupathiraju <
>>> vbhupathiraju@softility.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am getting the below while configuring nifi-cluster,
>>>
>>> A blank sensitive properties key was provided. Specify a unique key in
>>> nifi.properties for nifi.sensitive.props.key
>>>
>>> [image: image.png]
>>>
>>> We are getting the below exception as well,
>>>
>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>> Error creating bean with name 'flowService': FactoryBean threw exception on
>>> object creation; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on object
>>> creation; nested exception is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> *Raghava Raju*
>>> Softility, Inc. | E: vbhupathiraju@softilityinc.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message