nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Venkata Raghava Raju Bhupathiraju <vbhupathir...@softility.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Issues while configuring nifi cluster
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:27:24 GMT
Hello Andy,

Thanks for you response, Please find the below errors in the log file from
both the Nifi Cluster servers,

*Nifi - 1*

2019-11-04 14:04:51,070 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                A blank sensitive
properties key was provided                 *
2019-11-04 14:04:51,070 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                   Specify a
unique key in nifi.properties                    *
2019-11-04 14:04:51,070 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                         for
nifi.sensitive.props.key                         *
2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *
                                           *
2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *            The Encrypt Config
Tool in NiFi Toolkit can be used to            *
2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                       migrate the
flow to the new key                        *
2019-11-04 14:04:51,071 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor
2019-11-04 14:04:56,455 ERROR [Framework Task Thread Thread-1]
o.a.nifi.groups.StandardProcessGroup Failed to synchronize
StandardProcessGroup[identifier=b066b84a-016d-1000-ffff-ffffaf957491] with
Flow Registry because could not retrieve version 2 of flow with identifier
091ba32b-270a-43e5-9459-2e56e2650950 in bucket
fdaf7347-5f0a-4a8b-90f6-a2ffbd1e4636
2019-11-04 14:09:58,043 ERROR [Reconnect to Cluster]
o.a.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService Handling reconnection request
failed due to: org.apache.nifi.controller.UninheritableFlowException:
Failed to connect node to cluster because local flow is different than
cluster flow.
2019-11-04 14:09:58,072 ERROR [Reconnect to Cluster]
o.a.n.c.c.node.NodeClusterCoordinator Event Reported for 10.1.1.14:8081 --
Node disconnected from cluster due to
org.apache.nifi.controller.UninheritableFlowException: Failed to connect
node to cluster because local flow is different than cluster flow.

*Nifi - 2*

2019-11-04 14:04:50,672 ERROR [main]
[...]
2019-11-04 14:04:58,336 ERROR [Framework Task Thread Thread-1]
o.a.nifi.groups.StandardProcessGroup Failed to synchronize
StandardProcessGroup[identifier=b066b84a-016d-1000-ffff-ffffaf957491] with
Flow Registry because could not retrieve version 2 of flow with identifier
091ba32b-270a-43e5-9459-2e56e2650950 in bucket
fdaf7347-5f0a-4a8b-90f6-a2ffbd1e4636

Thanks,
*Raghava Raju*
Softility, Inc. | E: vbhupathiraju@softilityinc.com