nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Nissim Shiman <nshi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: request to merge PRs to main
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2021 16:35:09 GMT
 Hello Nifi Devs,
Could someone move https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6242 into the coming 1.13.0
release.  This is a bug fix I have reviewed and tested so it is ready for a merge.

It handles a case where the SEND provenance event sometimes has the incorrect value for its
transitUri.

Also, thank you Mark Payne for merging NIFI-7225 and commenting on NIFI-7738!
Thank You,
Nissim Shiman

    On Monday, December 28, 2020, 12:25:25 PM EST, Nissim Shiman <nshiman@yahoo.com.invalid>