nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Nissim Shiman <nshi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache NiFi 1.13.0
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2021 19:37:44 GMT
 NIFI-7738 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-7738 (Provenance Search Events - add
feature to allow inverse query) has had PR updated based on comments.
It would be very much appreciated if this could make it into 1.13.0 as well

Thanks,

Nissim
    On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 01:58:30 PM EST, Matt Burgess <mattyb149@apache.org>
wrote:

 I'm testing some final updates for NIFI-7989, will push up the PR this
afternoon and Peter said he'd continue the review.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:18 PM Pierre Villard
<pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Current status about what we want to get in based on this thread:
> - NIFI-8034 - PropertyValue.isExpressionLanguagePresent always returns true
> for non-null values - https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4746
> - NIFI-7989 - Add Hive "data drift" processor -
> https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4750
> - NIFI-7356 - TLS + embedded Zookeeper - pull request to be submitted by
> Nathan
>
> If we can wrap up these JIRAs, we could get a release candidate for NiFi
> 1.13 soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Pierre
>

> Le mer. 6 janv. 2021 à 04:17, Joey Frazee <joey.frazee@icloud.com.invalid>
> a écrit :
>
> > I have https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4632 which fixes an OOME in
> > PutAzureBlobStorage reported in
> > https://lists.apache.org/x/thread.html/rdef82be24828277b85bdc94dc57a8fb9df6f73552daeda289c941a51%40%3Cusers.nifi.apache.org%3E
> >
> > It’s a pretty small change.
> >
> > -joey
> >
> > > On Jan 5, 2021, at 3:14 PM, Matt Burgess <mattyb149@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am reviewing a PR at the moment but intend to review the graph stuff
> > right afterwards.

> > graph

We