nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue: HttpNotification TLS configuration
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:14:07 GMT
Hi Akilan,

Thanks, I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Unfortunately, it does appear that you’ve uncovered
a bug.
Do you mind filing a Jira [1] for that?

In the meantime, I think you can probably get away with just copying the nifi.properties file
from lib/ to lib/bootstrap.
I.e., `cp lib/nifi-properties.jar lib/bootstrap/`. Just be sure that you’re copying the
file and not moving it - it would be needed
In both locations. I think that will be a sufficient work around, but it will definitely be
best to file a Jira to fix it properly. Either
by including the Nifi-properties.jar in the bootstrap lib in the build so that it has access
to it, or just updating the code to use

if (value == null || value.trim().isEmpty()) {

Instead of

if (StringUtils.isEmpty(…)) {

Thanks
-Mark