nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache NiFi 1.13.0
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:17:40 GMT
Hi all,

Current status about what we want to get in based on this thread:
- NIFI-8034 - PropertyValue.isExpressionLanguagePresent always returns true
for non-null values - https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4746
- NIFI-7989 - Add Hive "data drift" processor -
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4750
- NIFI-7356 - TLS + embedded Zookeeper - pull request to be submitted by
Nathan

If we can wrap up these JIRAs, we could get a release candidate for NiFi
1.13 soon.

Thanks,
Pierre