nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Gough <thena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache NiFi 1.13.0
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2021 16:02:38 GMT
If possible I would like to get
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-7356 in for this release as
well. This enables TLS + embedded Zookeeper. Right now, the PR for TLS +
external Zookeeper is merged, and there is an open PR for TLS + embedded
Zookeeper here: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4216 which I have been
refactoring and testing. I will be submitting a PR for the embedded option
within a day or two (currently testing).

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 10:08 AM Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Pierre - definitely a good time to pull together a release.  Were
> you looking to do the RM work or do we need someone?  I'm happy to do it if
> needed.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 8:04 AM Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Happy new year to everyone, hope you all had a great time. I'm bumping
> this
> > thread up as I think it'd make a lot of sense to release NiFi 1.13.0. We
> > have a ton of bug fixes and improvements that would be very useful for
> our
> > community.
> >
> > Let's try to see if there are any blockers for a release and start the
> > process:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFI%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.13.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > Le mar. 1 déc. 2020 à 14:49, Bryan Bende <bbende@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > > Chris,
> > >
> > > The illegal reflective access warnings are expected when running on
> Java
> > > 11.
> > >
> > > The second warning about the provenance repo seems like a possible
> > > issue due to some recent refactorings made for stateless, we should
> > > take a look at that.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Bryan

> my