nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Akilan Arasu <akilanarasu...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue: HttpNotification TLS configuration
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2021 10:55:31 GMT
Dear Development Team,

I have been using Nifi for the last couple of months and it's a great
product!
Recently I tried configuring it to push notifications to Slack on
start/stop/crash
by configuring bootstrap.conf and bootstrap-notification-services.xml.

When I uncomment the http notification block and add the Slack webhook URL
along with the key-values for TLS config, and then run Nifi, it crashes
stating that
the StringUtils class could not be found.
I looked in the Nifi source code, and found StringUtils in
nifi-commons/nifi-properties/.
It seems this class is not being loaded at boot.

I also looked at the pom.xml file for nifi-bootstrap.jar and the
dependencies list contains nifi-properties-loader, which I could not find.

Please take a look and let me know what you think and what I can do to load
StringUtils into memory. Maybe add it to the classpath? Or compile Nifi
from source?

Thanks & Regards,
Akilan Arasu