nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Sampson <chris.samp...@naimuri.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache NiFi 1.13.0
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2021 17:11:25 GMT
Might not be one to delay the release, but I've just committed
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4755 for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-8133.

In addition it fixes the nifi-elasticsearch-client-service integration
tests (which I guess don't get run automatically as part of the GitHub CI
and have been broken for a while). Copied some fixes from another
outstanding PR (https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4693) that's had some
recent interest from the community.

As I say, may not be things that need to get into 1.13.0 (much as I'd like
them to be).

---
*Chris Sampson*
IT Consultant
chris.sampson@naimuri.com
<https://www.naimuri.com/>

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 10:41, Peter Turcsanyi <turcsanyi@apache.org> wrote:

> There is one more ongoing PR to fix some Date related test failures which
> occur when the build is started in a UTC+ time zone.
> It should be fixed and merged before the release.

> Thanks,
> Peter Turcsanyi
>
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:11 AM Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Eduardo,
> >
> > I plan to review this PR tomorrow. Assuming that all is good, I should
> > have it merged in.
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Mark
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone