nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache NiFi 1.13.0
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2021 14:54:20 GMT
Team,

I'm going to initiate RM processes for 1.13. I'll be watching closely for
currently tagged 1.13 items to include.  If anything is dragging I'll just
remove it from 1.13 and we'll pick it up later.  Other items that get
dev/reviewer traction before I cut the RC we can include.  I will
*probably/hopefully* start that process first thing tomorrow morning.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI/versions/12348700 is what i'm
working from.

Thanks

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 6:12 PM Waleed Aibany <walmut44@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did rebase to this old PR https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4167
> Is it possible to include it in 1.13.0
>
> Thank you
>
> On 2021/01/05 15:03:32, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Happy new year to everyone, hope you all had a great time. I'm bumping
> this
> > thread up as I think it'd make a lot of sense to release NiFi 1.13.0. We
> > have a ton of bug fixes and improvements that would be very useful for
> our
> > community.
> >
> > Let's try to see if there are any blockers for a release and start the
> > process:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFI%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.13.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > Le mar. 1 déc. 2020 à 14:49, Bryan Bende <bbende@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > > Chris,
> > >
> > > The illegal reflective access warnings are expected when running on
> Java
> > > 11.
> > >
> > > The second warning about the provenance repo seems like a possible
> > > issue due to some recent refactorings made for stateless, we should
> > > take a look at that.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Bryan

> my