nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java api for changing parameter context
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2021 14:23:43 GMT
Hello,

There are no plans to allow an extension (processor/cs/reporting task)
to change parameter contexts.

The REST API can be used to automate these tasks and there are already
commands in NiFi CLI to help make this easier...

nifi set-param
nifi delete-param
nifi list-param-contexts
nifi get-param-context