nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java api for changing parameter context
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2021 17:31:06 GMT
You can open Chrome Dev Tools while using the UI and perform whichever
operations you are interested in on a parameter context and you can
see the requests made to the REST API.

If you are interested in REST API docs, there is a link on the left
side of the main docs page:

https://nifi.apache.org/docs.html

Parameter contexts are under Controller.