nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Kessler, Jon" <Kessl...@varentech.com>
Subject Re: [EXT] Re: Including total or average queued duration for a Connection within ConnectionStatus
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2021 17:26:16 GMT
In case anybody wants to review the PR for this one, here's the URL:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4780

  Jon

________________________________
From: Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 3:38 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org <dev@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: [EXT] Re: Including total or average queued duration for a Connection within ConnectionStatus

[CAUTION] This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Jon,

>From a monitoring perspective, I think it makes a lot of sense. This could
also help quickly finding in a large flow where the flow files may spend
most of the time (even though this could be seen via the lineage data as
well).

Thanks for filing the JIRA!

Pierre