nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe@Moosheimer.com" <...@Moosheimer.com>
Subject java api for changing parameter context
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2021 10:24:10 GMT
Hello NiFi-Core-Team,

Are you planning to create a high-level Java API for setting (and
clearing) individual parameters in the parameter context, so we can use
this API in processor development?

Example:
setParameter(string contextName, string parameterName, string
parameterValue, boolean sensitive);
deleteParameter(string contextName, string parameterName);

Some of our customers have systems with weekly changing parameter values
and/or access passphrase.
Apart from these nothing changes in the system and the changes can be
automated with self written processor.

Best regards,
Kay-Uwe Moosheimer