nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to NiFi and interested on clustering capabilities
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:33:05 GMT
David,

Welcome and thanks for expressing interest in Apache NiFi. I just noticed
that the administrator guide [1] on our website [2] was not in its current
form so just uploaded the latest version. The document now includes a quick
explanation of our clustering capabilities and example configurations. This
would be a great place to start and become familiar with NiFi clustering.
Please let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Also, if you had already viewed the administrator guide your browser may
have cached the older version so you may need to do a hard reload.

[1]
https://nifi.incubator.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/administration-guide.html
[2] https://nifi.incubator.apache.org/